In 2016 Natuzzi decided to adopt a new counting solution for its worldwide network of furniture stores to replace the previous system installed in some countries.
- Accuracy of the count in every light condition and lay out
- rapid implementation on a global scale
- extreme flexibility in the management of counting lines (in the event of changes to the store layout)
- quick access to data at the Head Office, Area Manager and Store levels
- export of data to the Natuzzi management system
- counting of passers-by in certain selected flagships
- alert in case of line problems that interrupt the data flow.
Visionarea in 2 months has guaranteed the installation of 3D binocular sensors in the Natuzzi and Divani&Divani stores in Europe, America and Australia.
- The physical installation of the sensors was carried out by the companies that usually provide maintenance to the stores, with the support of Visionarea that also followed the setting up of the sensor and the remote testing
- All sensors are connected to our cloud MonitorEyes
- The different users created for Natuzzi have access to the data at different levels (store, area, total chain) and all users who view the data of a store receive alerts in case of interruption of the data flow
- To monitor passers-by at selected points of sale, sensors with a view of the pavement were also installed.
Client Area: Worldwide Retail Manager